Thursday, February 6, 2014

Start Fresh

Is it sad that I want a colon cleanse for my birthday?

I've been trying out my new age for about a month now. I have been slipping it into conversations at a quite frequent level. At school I'll say things like, hey kids, I may be 42, but I still need to annotate this problem before I begin solving. Or something like, what are you whining about the cold for? I'm 42.

As the weeks dwindle and the actual day approaches I started to think, hey, am I 42 now? Am I going to be 43? Wait, how old am I? Yup, tell me about it.

Usually with trial periods you just stick with what you got, and I suppose I can do that, stick with 42. It's hard to think about much else other than not freezing to death. Thanks Colorado, for keeping my mind off my birthday and on keeping my blood from freezing in my veins.

No comments: