Thursday, December 5, 2013

Make the world more awesome


This video not only made me smile, feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but it also inspired me. I've been obsessing over the whole holiday thing and how I hate that it's about dead trees, wasting paper, buying crappy made in China plastic gifts, when one of my students sent me a Kid President video. I have heard of Kid President, but haven't really watched any of his videos and let me tell you, this kid is awesome. THIS kid is making the world more awesome and everyone should take time to watch more of his videos and his positive rants and spins on the world. I love when people tell you what's wrong, but they also tell you how to make it better.

This year for Christmas I want someone to buy some storybooks for kids that don't have any.
Spread awesomeness this holiday season.

No comments: