Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nerd fashion

I'd like a pair of periodic table Toms for my nerdy somewhat fictional life...


Living out of two suitcases causes one to consider and reconsider every single purchase made. I've always been terrible at impulse buying, especially clothes. I usually see something I like and then hem and haw over it until it no longer exists. This is probably what I'm going to do with these Toms. You see, I don't really need another pair of Toms. I like this company and I'm willing to pay for overpriced cloth shoes if they really are sending a pair to a kid in need, but do I really need these? I could see wearing these to school and being the nerdy science teacher I am, but what about my quest for another career? Will I be an outcast nerd with elements on her shoes in my new job? Do I like the idea of being an outcast, now that's a better question.

No comments: