Thursday, December 27, 2012

Deep into day 4

I have a lot to tell you about the wedding, it was amazing, beautiful, perfect and just what my sister wanted, but I have bigger fish to fry right now... Like, it's day 4 in Colombia and already the trip has become - where am I going to eat, what am I going to eat and good gosh when am I going to poop. Too much info I know, but it seems traveling has taken quite a spin for me, or maybe this is how it always was, but I didn't notice. Whichever it doesn't matter, what matters is that I'm spending way too much time and effort on two subjects I would rather not think about.

Another revelation is that I am absolutely not ready to be in a relationship, or maybe just like always I've used my poor skills to make another bad choice. Another subject I'd rather avoid.

So the question becomes... What do I want from traveling? In a relationship? From life? Deep I know.

No comments: