Thursday, June 5, 2014

Is there a medication for this?

I'm in a state of home buyers paralysis. My 1/3 of an acre lot has, more than likely, seen better days, and I have no idea where to start. The 134 feet of chain link fence, just on the west side of the lot is ghetto-fabulous, not that the neighborhood itself is remotely as nice as my little abode.


What to do, what to do, what to do. So many what to do's, that all I've accomplished is sitting on my back porch reading - hence, the paralysis.

I should feel elated. I now own my 4th house, I mean I don't currently have 4 houses, but in my lifetime I've been owner or part owner of 3 other houses... this is not new, and yet, it's new. It's kind of like when you first get married and everyone tells you how amazing the honeymoon period is and all you can think is, WTF, this isn't amazing at all, I'm just kind of annoyed. That's how I feel. I think I should be in the bliss of honeymoondom, and yet, I'm freaking out, in a state of shock and panic.

Shrubs, vines, bamboo lining on the chain link? What? And, a better question is who is going to fund this little expedition that I've decided to go on?

Oh, and how do I get my dog to stop her incessant barking?

No comments: