Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hocus Pocus

I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be a witch. At least that's what I told myself growing up with a brown blotch in my eye.


Growing up I was called Husky, being made fun of in elementary school creates a thick bitchy skin and a bitter distain for yourself. I even look worried in this photo, a constant state of worry, avoiding eye contact so that conversation won't come up. 

I don't think about it. The colors. Then I do. Then I wonder why. Heterochromia. Sectoral heterochromia, actually.  To be fair it is common in dogs and uncommon in humans. Genetic, injury, I don't know. I just know that I thought I should have some special powers or something. I mean why would I have a blotch like that unless I could put evil spells on people, or maybe good spells. I could have been a good witch, if the damage hadn't already been done.

No comments: