Sunday, December 1, 2013

Vicariousness

As a person that likes to blog I am not much of a blog reader. I don't have a favorite blog, or a blog that I read regularly, but I want one. I started reading Love, Teach and I relate to much of the rants, but I also get a bit bored easily. If you haven't been reading a blog from the beginning it gets overwhelming to follow. Are you really going to go back to the start date and read all the way through?

For some adventure is the normal and normal is torture. I recently learned about a late 20's, recently indoctrinated woman that is embarking on an out of the box adventure, even in the adventure world. Imagine the guts to pack up and head out on an 8 month exploration. Follow her here.

Neither of these bloggers are particularly good writers, they just have stuff to write about. I can appreciate that since I have no fancy use of language and just write as if I were talking to you.

I do semifollow a blogger that is actually a good writer and has interesting stuff to say, it's just that with 2 small kids I don't relate as much...

I ran across another teacher blog who's rants I appreciate, but the black background makes it hard to read and I often just scan instead of read.


No comments: