Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Can you please hold?

What am I waiting for? I mean, seriously, what. Tell me. Yeah, I figured you didn't know what you were waiting for either. Life is very different with technology. I mean, why am I checking my phone? What am I expecting? I wake up and continue with the same crap that I've done for the past 10 years and am I really expecting something different? Am I really THAT optimistic that I think things will be different today? Yes there are those moments, like the ones I just wrote about, but in general, what am I waiting for?

Sometimes I do think I need a huge sign. Like I'm checking my phone and waiting for that big thing to happen. You know, the thing that wakes you up, gets you off your butt and stops you from waiting.


I'm in a school induced coma-ish daze. After 10 hours at school and 2 hours of planning, I don't know who I am anymore. What am I waiting for?

No comments: