Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm trying to save water, yeah, that's it, I'm conserving

I moved into my current house knowing that I wouldn't have access to the back yard or a washer or dryer for 2 months. Well knowing that and living it are two very different things. I've found a laundromat and low and behold apparently I would rather go to the store and buy more clothes than actually use the laundromat. I remember hearing those college stories about the kid who just threw out his dirty underwear and bought new ones and I thought that was absurd, until now. Have you been to a laundromat lately? I don't think they've changed much, actually.

I don't own that many clothes right now. I moved from the DR with my two suitcases, so I've been very strategic about what is actually dirty, but right now I am in desperate mode. I've been puttying off going for over a week and today was going to be the day, but it is chilly and rainy and just a perfect day to sit in my dirty pajamas on the couch :)

No comments: