Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Stupid worries

I had a small breakdown this morning. I'm stressed out about this move and not because of money but because of the idea that I have to be in a store trying to pick out items to buy. I have nothing, no bed, couch, table, nothing, and I am a terrible shopper. I second guess every purchase and the thought of getting to Denver and immediately having to shop is causing me some unneeded premature panic. I have very little to do right now and shopping for furniture could be an option, but my Dad doesn't want to drive a moving truck and I can't say that I blame him, but at least I could get there and just move in. It's been 7 years since I bought anything resembling furniture and I am not good at this kind of thing. I'm not into matchy-matchy so I could just build my house a little bit at a time, but there is some invisible grown-up pressure smothering me that I have to get my house together right away. I do have a camping pad and a sleeping bag to get me through the first few days...

No comments: