Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nightmare

My mom bought me 3 sets of fairly nice sheets for my DR apartment. When I moved I thought, hey, they probably cost around $30 each, right? I mean how much can sheets be? So I sold one set for $10, gave one set away and left one set on the bed for the maintenance people to have when they cleaned up the apartment. No problems, right?

Well, now I'm trying to buy everything for my new apartment. I am thinking an adult bed this time around, so I've been in search of Queen sheets. EIGHTY DOLLARS??? And that's on sale? What??? Seriously, what has happened? Have I not bought sheets since the 1950's and inflation has set in? Are you kidding me? Damn. If I had known that sheets are worth their weight in gold I would have been more strategic. Maybe I'll go this route.


Don't think I won't...

No comments: