Saturday, June 1, 2013

This must be love

In the past week I've touched 6 ticks. I'm pretty sure that is more ticks than I've ever touched, well, maybe not, I did live on the Outer Banks one summer, in Nags Head Woods, and that is tick haven. Of the 6 ticks, 5 were pulled directly off Fresa, ewwww, but today, today was worse. Today I was changing my sheets and when I pulled off the fitted sheet I noticed a tiny speck sticking half way in and half way out of the mattress pad cover. Upon closer inspection I noticed it was a TICK - IN MY BED. Ugh. Touching those 8 legged creepy crawlies sends chills from my hand up my arm and down my spine, ugh. So far the ticks are being diposed of in the toilet. I don't have the guts to squish them in half with my nail, or burn them, so they're going to take a ride in the sewers of Santo Inferno.

(Have you ever google image searched "ticks"? I wouldn't recommend it.)

No comments: