Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's raining pee

I thought Fresa was going through her terrible twos . She had been doing so good and then one afternoon peed on the carpet. Twice. Normal puppy behavior, but she had been doing so good. She also has the utterly annoying piddle problem when you first see her and act excited. I hate when little dogs do that, so we've been working on ignoring her and waiting to say hi, which was working, until this week.

I was feeling down. A lot of pressure because my parents' house is so nice and I don't want her "ruining" anything. The guilt combined with the still constant lack of sleep was getting to me. Until Friday.

Every three weeks for 4 cycles puppies need their shots. It's a combination of 5 vaccines like parvo, distemper, etc. Well, yesterday was her appointment. This visit she was up to 8.2 pounds, and when the vet started asking me about her he thought maybe she has a bladder infection. After the urine sample it was confirmed and now my pooch face #2 is on antibiotics.

With perfect timing we decided to do a little road trip in my new car. The "weed" man came to spray my parents' yard, so for a few days it's toxic. We didn't quite drive enough to be out under the rain clouds. We'd probably have to drive to the moon at this point. At least everything is green.

No comments: