Saturday, December 15, 2012

Tattoos continued

Dominican tattoo - check

2012 was a good year for tattoos, or bad, depending on what you think about tattoos. In January I finally got a design I'd been holding on to since I went to visit Bagan in Burma. I got the work done in Raleigh, though. Then this summer while I was in Nepal I decided to get some ink there, and in November I got my DR tattoo. My plan to stay away from my forearms has been broken, so I'm thinking full sleeves some time soon... I am heading to Colombia in December so I should probably do a tattoo there. At this point it's impossible to capture my ink all in one shot, but this is a photo one of my students took of me while we were on a snorkeling field trip...


My life has been all about lionfish here, with the Sea Savers club and GIN conference, so it was only fitting to get a lionfish tattoo. 

Now for Colombia...

No comments: