Sunday, October 21, 2012

photoreflection

I was thinking of uploading some photos to the National Geographic photo contest, but after several error messages I decided that maybe I would just put a few of my favorites on my blog...


Inle Lake, Myanmar

I've been thinking about my time in Burma, you know, Myanmar. I feel like that move stretched my comfort zone so far that I've been living in the middle surrounded by the wrinkled, stretched out skin of my zone. The weight of the sac are starting to get to me and I feel like I've got to get out to the limits of my zone, or I'll suffocate. 





Ngorongoro Crater, Tanzania 

Patterns in nature, connectivity, expression, purity. I want more of those things in my life.





Sucre, Bolivia

Love, companionship, commitment. I don't know a single gringa that is in a happy, healthy relationship with a local...




Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia

The best way to bring magic into your life is to be the one creating it.




Lago Verde, Bolivia

Those obstacles, which seem insurmountable, will become your vantage points.

No comments: