Friday, August 19, 2011

A little better

I spent some quality time in my ugly classroom today and I must say that I'm feeling a bit better. You are all right, it's going to take some time to make that space my own. This is the exact same situation I'm in every time I move and I keep thinking that moving is a good idea, so I must learn to deal with it better.

One of the other new teachers has rented a car for the weekend. Another new teacher has her first visitor, her sister, and the four of us are heading east along the coast to Juan Dolio, a small coastal town with a bunch of resorts. I plan to explore every safe inch of this tiny country... if you want to join me check out Spirit Airlines and JetBlue! I have a spare room and everything, although the price will be that you have to bring me stuff :)

No comments: