Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 11: (was yesterday) MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!

Well the internet was down... at my house... I forget that Quito is in a 3rd world country and expect things to work perfectly - this just puts me in check... I could have gone to an internet cafe, but that was not in my busy schedule, besides last night we had a bunch of people come over to the house and had a pizza party. It was nice to speak english, I talked to some dude from England and a girl from Germany. At one point there were probably 15 people sitting around the table and I was the only person from the US.

So yesterday, I finished my 6 hours of lessons and went down to Old Town to explore another church. I have some more photos for you and some fun facts about Quito to share, but you will have to wait to see if the interenet is up and running when I get home.

Until then...

No comments: