Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Cramped style

So what would happen if you don't have any money when it's time to retire? Do any of you think about that? Isn't there tons of people out there that barely have enough money to get by now, and are swimming in debt? What are they going to do when they get old. I keep thinking that my retirement plan will be to drive my car off a cliff, but the older I get I do care a little less and less about all the worries. I don't want to take too good care of myself, I mean, I can't live too long. I don't have any kids to watch grow up, worry about. Fresa will probably live a good healthy 15 years or so, I'll be 58 or so, eeek.

What's that saying about living forever but pretend today is your last? Do you know anyone that can do that?

I want one of those little tiny houses on a nice piece of land with trees, birds and a line of sight to a body of water.


No comments: