Monday, December 30, 2013

RrEeFmLoErCsTe

As per usual I was reflecting on last year and the enormous opportunity I had to leap. Leap big. Leap big off that huge cliff, over the huge canyon and glide down to the next step. But alas, I am hugely disappointed in myself. Instead of taking that chance to jump, I spent energy looking for a safe crossing. That secure metal bridge supported by normal-ness and societies expectations. That damn bridge. Now I am safe but filled with remorse. This could possibly be exactly what is supposed to happen, but in the meantime I am stuck in a pit. A pit of, how do I describe this place? This place of knowing I'm not supposed to be here. That my purpose and potential is being wasted and I'm not contributing positively to the world. These next few months of surrounding myself by negativity and hopelessness is going to be a great challenge. The greatest challenge being what to do on this next cliff. 

No comments: