Tuesday, August 20, 2013

House #40

Here's my new abode.


I live on the main level while a couple lives up top and a single guy down below.

For a person who likes to move so much, I mean, I am on my 40th house in 41 years, I sure do hang on to stuff. Maybe it's my stubbornness that both makes me move and hang on to stuff, but it just struck me strange today that I could pick up and move tomorrow. In fact I have the half price teacher house website saved to my bookmarks and yet I still think about "what if" for those other places I've lived in and left.

Today was a hard day at school. One of those days when you ask yourself what the hell you were thinking. My leap wasn't much of a leap now was it? I keep thinking that I didn't leap, but more like collapse to the ground. I also keep thinking that I was drawn here for a reason and that reason will show itself soon. This process feels like part of the leap, not the leap itself.

No comments: