Saturday, May 25, 2013

Swirling forward

Puppies don't know that it's Saturday and we don't have to get up at the crack of dawn. It's time for wild tasmanian devil play and then I'm sure a nice deep nap, for the puppy anyway. In this early morning hour it is easy to reflect, relax and find peace. I don't have to prepare for work, just enjoy the moment of being awake in the stillness.

The circle is almost complete, remember my post about coming around full circle? Well, I've accepted a job in Denver and as of August will be a Coloradan once again. I've just realized, however, that my life has not been a circle, but instead a series of swirls. Now wonder I am drawn to this design and have chosen to swirl my body with tattoos.


My life has not come full circle, but instead I'm headed back to Colorado on another swirl, a swirl that is maybe in the same direction as another, but containing completely different experiences.


I'm moving forward, but in a swirling pattern, building knowledge, experiences, wisdom, so when I get back to Colorado it won't be the same. I'm in a different place, on a different swirl. 

No comments: