Friday, May 17, 2013

Santo Inferno

You won't believe me when I tell you that I've really been trying to be positive about this city, really. With only 4 weeks and counting I thought I could endure the 4 weekends and stay in the city and save some cash. It seemed like a plan until this morning when a coworker and I decided it was going to be torture to stay in the city. Need I remind you of this place........


I lost 6 months of lung function on the way to school today. It is great that I only have a 4 minute walk to school, but somedays those are some deadly minutes.

We could go to the beach for the day, but there aren't any beaches close by that aren't filled with garbage, and after the sand flea trash attack of last weekend we decided to suck it up and get a place in Las Terrenas, one of the paradises of this island.

I'm going to take Fresa, so this outta be interesting. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: