Thursday, November 29, 2012

zipping by

And here we are again... approaching the last day of November and I'm about to enter full panic mode. The one million things that I have to do before I head to my sister's wedding and of those things, not many excite me. The rote, daily crap we all sift through, just to what, make it to the next day?

I did make a decision about xmas break. I'm going to Colombia and of course there is a story behind that, which will need some time and distance before I can actually tell it.

I tried to do some yoga today, my intention, patience. It was extremely difficult.

What should I do about next year? Stay, go, teach, not teach? Options are good. I've been fortunate in my life to have many options, but sometimes there are too many. That's a sad complaint, I know.


No comments: