Monday, May 28, 2012

Blenders and Murder

I should be blogging about the shooting that happened today in broad daylight at a food court in a mall less than a mile from my house. The fact that the place was filled with children and adults and the man who was murdered was shot 6 times because apparently he owed someone $1 million pesos - the equivalent of approximately $26,300. The news reports that the police twittered the information (I hope you can see the irony of that statement). One of the local online new sources has a series of photos of the dead guy. Are you morbidly curious to check it out? I thought so - just click here.

Well, that's what I should be blogging about, but my big news is....

I bought a blender! And yesterday I had a minor panic attack over it. Home goods. Oh crap. Does that mean I live here, like really live here? It's not that I don't like it here, it's just that I have issues "settling" down and a blender signifies so much more than just chopping up ice and making smoothies. It took me 9 months to get to the blender purchasing point and now I've done it and I've planted a very small seed.

No comments: