Thursday, June 11, 2009

37? No you are not a day over 32...

I love knowing what I know now. Ahhh, the aging process. Like most people I would not go back to a younger time without my current experiences for a million dollars. Having said that I am not enjoying the physical aspects of aging. My right hip hurts. Strangely enough the only thing that makes it feel better is jogging. Not walking, jogging. Ok, so I have to fit in some jogging, not too bad.

My skin is not as elasticy. I hate this part. My favorite part of a man (other than the obvious) is the wrinkles around the eyes (crow's feet). I love that on men, but honestly I don't really want them myself. A bit is ok, but not too much. Oh and the wrinkles on my forehead, not too down with that. You know what else pisses me off? The lines from smiling, and I don't even smile that much! My skin texture has always been frustrating. So, before I get too wrinkly I've decided to try the "Microcurrent" treatment. Just google it and see that it is a treatment where your muscles are stimulated and encouraged to produce more ATP, so in a sense be more productive, which is the characteristic of a younger cell. At $75 per treatment it's not too bad. Last year I paid $150 for a microdermabrasion faciel, and I got three. So I figure for the same price I can get six microcurrent treatments for the same investment. Oh and the best part is that because it's supposed to stimulate muscles that I can correct some of my "droopy" eye problems (which may be exasperated by my "color" problem). Have you seen how ridiculous I look with the brown eye? Kind of takes away from that symmetry that we all know and love.

I'm off to the appointment, so I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: