Thursday, July 10, 2008

Goodbye Ghetto Gold Car (almost)


Five and a half years ago I went to a car lot and bought the absolute cheapest new car I could find. Rolly windows, door locks that you have to touch to lock/unlock, manual transmission and ahhh the best part, it's ghetto gold. Well over a year ago I was driving to yoga and you know, jammin out to music in the parking garage and ssscccrrrraaatttcccchhh I am in contact with the cement wall. Ooopsie. I just kept going and thought, hmm how bad could it be. Well here's the result! bummer. I went to yoga anyway, what was I supposed to do sulk?

So, now I'm in the market to sell my car. I was able to make a claim over a year later and just pay my deductible. Oh, and I've sold my car... to my dad. He has quite a commute and a group wants to carpool and he owns a pick-up, so it just works for all of us for him to buy the car. So it's not really goodbye, just see ya later.

No comments: