Saturday, June 14, 2008

Good Times


Amy and I met up with a college friend... Samuel Apple Bobbit Jr. :) Amy and Sam put themselves through college by running track and cross country. It was great to see him and catch up :)


Amy and I decided to spend some time downtown. Ended up at the Reel Cafe drinking Land Shark. Thank god there was a singer to give us a taste of Jimmy Buffett followed by Busta Move! Only here :)


Mom, Amy and I were out and about today and came across this church in a strip mall. Those of you that have been praying for my soul... I think I've found a church for me. In case, like me, you are uncertain what to expect at the Pimpslap service you can look on Urban Dictionary to update your vocabulary. Oh and look after church I can get my hair cut in time for hurricane season.


I love, love, love North Carolina blueberries! Just down the street is Lewis' Farm. YUM.


Who could ask for more... fields of blueberries and strawberries.


Mama and Amy carrying out our loot from the farm.

No comments: