Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yahoo for the Yard Sale!



My Move to Burma Sale was a huge success! Amy came over at 7 am to get started (I'd been up since 5:30), I could not have done this without her. Not only did I get to sell EVERYTHING, but I got to see a bunch of friends, hang out, sip bloody mary's and bask in the 80 degree sun! A BIG thank you to both Amys, Daisey and her family, Amairani, Allyson, Nikki, Josie, Lisa, Darla (esp for taking care of my plants and couch), Nicole, Kim and her mom, JoseJuan and his dad, Dahlia, Xenia (my realtor not the warrior princess) and all the people that bought my stuff! Unfortunately the day was so crazy that I didn't take many pictures... bummer. A coworker is buying my bed so I can sleep on it until I have to move out... We'll see how long I last without a TV or DVD player...

1 comment:

NaRiHo said...

You are blessed with so many good friends - congratulations on a successful yard sale :)