Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Como?

I have a lot of blogging to do to catch up with all the traveling I´ve been doing over the past few weeks. I really should take a picture of the calendar I´ve created and you can see that even though I can be a space case that I do have some Type A genes from my dad (my sister got most of them).

I do have about 1000 pictures to share and each day am only adding more... right now I´m sitting in a little internet station in Cusco, Peru, where the cost of being online is cheaper by the minute than I pay in Santa Cruz for the month!

In the morning I head off to the Inca Trail and on the 4 day journey to Macchu Pichu. I´ve been a bit of a slug for the past few weeks so we´ll see how my legs handle the hike and altitude.

This break I´ve been at some of the highest altitude in my life (minus Kilimanjaro). I´ve got pictures from the Andes of Bolivia to show you... geysers, salt flats, llama, vicuna. The new year trip to Buenos Aires was a bit of a dud, but glad I went and checked it out. Now I´m adding to my collection of street dog photos and brainstorming ideas for an actual book.

Stay tuned for more information as I get a chance to write and upload pictures.

No comments: