Monday, September 22, 2008

It's truly a RUFMITA moment...

Ahhhhh, I found a way to access my BLOG! I have started another blog that I can more easily access and post pictures to: www.lisayemma.vox.com try it out. I will try to see if I can upload pics to here, but if you have a facebook page add me and you will be able to see the hundreds of pictures I've taken in Myanmar since I arrived...

So in general, all is well. I'm teaching high school biology, chemistry and AP biology. I have 10 - 12th graders. The promise of small class sizes apparently doesn't apply to my chemistry class, although I guess at 28 students it is still less than in Denver. I am struggling with the three preps and very little resources.

My apt is at Inya Lake Hotel and is very nice, although I have no comfortable place to sit, which is a bummer. I have not bought any furniture (some teachers have). I was such a minimalist in Denver and after selling basically everything I own, it is hard to repurchase. I joke that at any given moment I could be packed up and ready to go in 30 minutes...

So now the plan is to try and see my fellow bloggers pages. I miss you all! Hope to see you soon!

No comments: