Saturday, July 26, 2008

Just another Saturday night...


Don't we look mature :)


We're only two hours into the night...

So my crazy friend Emily (we taught together in Denver for a year two years ago...) is moving to Raleigh to teach middle school... She came into town on Friday so my sis planned a night out to welcome her to NC. The theme was "Hello - Goodbye" and those of you who know Emily know it was a very entertaining night. She is funny as shit and as always on the "prowl". I won't tell you the story of me having to pick her up in the wee hours of the morning (at least not on the blog). I warned my sister, but she had no clue. Well now she knows :)

2 comments:

NaRiHo said...

Hey, I love you hair! and where did you get the police tape???? Ha Ha

Mary Yemma said...

You need to work on your warnings! Some of us aren't moving to another country