Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't worry... be WHAT???

I get a text today from one of the teachers that is going to Burma with me... She is also from Colorado and on the same flight as me from Taiwan to Yangon... Well she texts me today to tell me that she has just received a call telling her that her flight from Taiwan to Yangon (remember we are on the same one) has been canceled... and for me to wait for a call. So at the end of the day when I have not received a call, I call her and see what's up. Apparently she had to rebook her last leg of the flight and the travel people made her mail back her hard copy of her ticket so they could issue a new one. Well I am in Raleigh with my sister and my ticket is at my parent's house... I have not been able to contact anyone yet because we went to see the new batman movie. I'll call the agent tomorrow and fill you in...

p.s. batman is stupid

No comments: