Thursday, May 29, 2008

Random Thoughts


I found the best exercise plan... sell your couch and TV. I've been wandering around the house, going for long walks and just generally avoiding being at home.

My staff party is right now and well, I'm done with that school. I'm ready to move forward as I am sure they are. Time to put my sights forward.

I am going to miss home brewed beer. I am a beer snob, have been for a while. Love malty, thick, dark delights. There is a brewery around every corner in Denver. How am I going to get used to crappy asian beer?

I have to stop swearing so much. I just like the shock factor. Really does the F word freak you out? It does my mother. In the past two days she has mentioned cleaning up my language at least 4 times.

I've left D-town twice in the past 12 years. A friend joked about me always having one foot in this state. This time could be for real.

What do you really say to a person you will probably never see again for the rest of your life?

A coworker says to me today... "Lisa I have one more wish for you... may you meet a kind, caring man... with big feet"

1 comment:

NaRiHo said...

Big feet, huh :)