Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Demi!




So one of my favorite people had a birthday today! She is a 10th grader that I have know since my Cole days. We get along especially well, because like me she is super bitchy and totally misunderstood! We have a great friendship and yes, get on each others nerves sometimes, but at the end of the day we are always friends.

So, for months now she has been looking forward to going to dinner with me for her bday. Long story, short her favorite restaurant was closed so we decided to go to PF Changs. We invited one of my other favorite people... so JoseJuan, Demi and I went out for an early birthday dinner! We thought we had all our bases covered since Demi is half black, half Japanese, and Jose Juan is Mexican and well, as my kids like to say "Ms. You act SO white". I will really miss these kids, but like I told them, they can take me out when I'm old and they have great jobs :) I can't wait to see where they pick for college!

1 comment:

NaRiHo said...

These are the nice memories you'll have, wherever life takes you :)