Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Time




Friday while Amy and I were on our spa day, my principal gave presents to those of us who are leaving the school. This year she gave a gift based on how long we've been at the school. All of us that have been there three years got a starfish plaque. Apparently the starfish story is very popular (I had never heard of it). A nice equitable gesture.

I'm at 6 days and counting until I drive out of Denver... My house, as you can see, is empty. I didn't sell the little antique nurses table so I'm using it to prop my computer on. I've scrounged a lawn chair from the neighbor and I'm all set! One of my coworkers is buying my bed so she will pick it up on Friday. I'm staying at Amy's house for the weekend and then the big drive happens Monday. Whew. A lot is going on each day so no time to dwell. My aunt posted some beach pics on her blog and boy am I ready to take a walk on the beach, especially after the cold rainy day we had here.

Only 1 1/2 more days of school! Nope that's not me you hear wishing the time away...

1 comment:

NaRiHo said...

That is a beautiful plaque - I so agree with the saying of the starfish :) Drive safely back to Wilmington :)